Copyright © My Odyssey
Design by Dzignine
Monday, April 29, 2013

I saw a poster saying "Vote for trees", Yes I'll vote for you!

The streets are painted blue, green, red and white. It's an eyesore really. If it wasn't because of the upcoming event, I dare say it's pretty close to vandalism.

 It's a pity to see that the "war" has been engaged. The word "unity" seems to appear only in speeches and preaches to earn more vote. But unity is far from happening, I mean how can you define "united" when all I hear is people throwing harsh claims and accusations towards one another?

Funny really when I saw two girls who are friends with one another discussing politics on FB. The discussion was heavily heated and then religion is associated with politic. Dangerous game really, when one is accused of committing sin for voting one party over another.

I'm merely an observer. I'm afraid of confrontation and arguments because I don't believe politic is an issue worth losing your friends for. Some get overly sensitive over who they're voting for even though by right, your vote should be a secret, at least that's what they say.

Well, my vote is a secret.

..

.
.
.
Secret I say.
.
.

.

.
Actually I didn't register this year. 
.
.
.
.

.
Don't ask why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment