Copyright © My Odyssey
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Step 2 : Merisik

It's only when I can't sleep that these fingers start to itch.

I actually wrote a post on this on the day of the merisik itself, but I can't bring myself to post it.

So for non-malays, if there's any who's reading, merisik is like a pre-engagement thing. An event where the guy's family would meet the girl's family to discuss on the engagement, wedding, etc.

the Merisik went......ok.

To cut the story short, the guy's family was late (like super late) and there was an annoying soul in my family who said something that hurt my feeling so badly, that I find it impossible to hate he-who-shall-not-be-named (Voldermort) less.

So the unposted post was really a post about how I was so disappointed bout this person. And very little bout merisik itself.

Therefore, before I do what I did (again), I shall stop here.

Gosh, life has really been a bumpy journey so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment